What are you going to do as a Commissioning Engineer?
You are going to be responsible for the commissioning, starting up, testing, maintenance, and installation of emission efficiency systems, exhaust noise reduction systems, and the control systems related to those installations for the maritime and energy sectors.
You will travel around 30-40% of the time internationally - working on super yachts, sea-going vessels, and power plants - mostly around Europe but also intercontinentally to locations like China, Turkey, etc.
You will also be the technical contact in the company for clients.
So, what's in it for you?
* Flat hierarchy structure
* Excellent, competitive salary + company car
* Career growth opportunities
* Working in an innovative company with state of the art emission technology
What is expected of you as an International Commissioning Engineer?
* MEDIUM TO FLUENT DUTCH
* MBO / HBO - Elektrotechniek
* 2+ years' experience as a service or commissioning engineer in the maritime sector; experience with exhaust, emission or diesel filtration systems is a major advantage
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in emission efficiency and noise reduction systems for the maritime and energy industries. Our client is a very open, flatly organized and small but fast growing organization.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as an International Commissioning Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com.