Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
The Product Research Center (PRC) Male Grooming is responsible to represent the consumer within the innovation and development process for the Shaving and Grooming product categories, ensuring the delivery on (consumer) promise of our Philips Value Propositions.
Consumer Care is part of the PRC and drives the consumer experience in market. This means preparing one hand the consumer experience for products that are about to be launched, on the other hand collect market feedback on products already launched. In this, being consumer centric is key. Linking in with the situation, habits and needs of consumers all around the world helps us in developing products that fulfill the Philips Brand promise Innovation and You.
With this open position, we are in particular searching for a new team member to support the Consumer Care team. You will report into the Group Leader for Consumer Care
Consumer Care Key Areas of Responsibility
• Drive and report in-market feedback and post market surveillance including provision of feedback to innovation teams and marketing.
• Conduct root cause analysis and corrective action management for improvements in, for example, web-content, FAQ, Call Center trainings.
• Understand the drivers for rating and reviews for products
• Contribute to consumer complaint handling: identify resources needed to provide solutions to consumer issues and ensure timely execution.
• Work closely together with Marketing on the End-to-End consumer experience journey.
• Prepare and execute the Consumer Care touch points to achieve a superior consumer experience.
• Drive Call Center readiness for product launches, including training materials, products, bulletins, scripts and more.
• Monitor FAQ successfulness and implement improvements based on, for example, success rates and Call Center input.
To succeed in this role, you should have a mix of the following skills and experience
• An academic degree in consumer oriented education with strong link to statistics/big data. E.g User-System interaction, (social) psychology etc
• Minimum of 2 years working experience in user research, consumer science, call center environment
• Passion for data and the analytical skills and are able to interpret data into actionable insights/recommendations
• Understand what is behind the data / consumer feedback and what drives rating and reviews
• Eagerness to understand the technical aspects of consumer products and product propositions.
• Very curious orientation and empathy towards consumers and customers
• A strong drive to put the consumer first and be an ambassador of the Voice of the Consumer towards product development, marketing and research teams.
• Experience in defining communication materials to address the consumer needs and questions, such as call center scripts and website content, and to review the effectiveness of the communication tools
• Strong drive for continuous improvement
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!