Customer Service Representative (German speaking)
Woudenberg (NL), full time
Impassioned by the goal of delivering high-performance products to both the professional athlete and the recreational cyclist, Cycling Sports Group encompasses several powerhouse Cycling brands, including Cannondale, GT, Charge, and Fabric. Cycling Sports Group is proud to present a truly unique and powerful portfolio of cycling brands to the market, continually striving to evolve through the very best products and service available today.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the ambassador of the Cannondale brand! Being our ambassador means that you will deliver the best support to our dealers. In your role as Customer Service Representative at Cannondale, you can expect a broad variety of questions about our bikes, products and services.
- Be reachable, approachable and provide prompt response times.
- Provide top-notch customer service.
- Handle incoming and outgoing communication for customers and consumers through various communication channels and platforms, such as phone calls and email.
- Achieve and maintain indicated communication service levels.
- Maintain the customer database and process customer and order related administration.
- Assist in the achievement of all commercial targets and communicate current offers and maximize sales opportunities.
- Assist in translation and proofreading of all language specific communication materials.
- Taking orders, processing returns using various communication channels and platforms.
- Other duties as may be assigned throughout the year.
- Follow internal controls and company policies as set by CSG and job function.
- Contribute to the success of CSG by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned.