This is a team environment where you will be expected to work with a minimum of supervision to monitor and assist with the subcontractor site team to guidens PPM and resolve incidents. check, validate, install/maintain equipment. Responsible for Colt DCS across a wide range of technologies at the Data Centre.
Relationships and Key Contacts
- Responsible for Health and Safety standards at site, ensuring full compliance to related country and business policies, procedure, practices and standards.
- Provide reliable operation of site, ensuring planned preventative and corrective maintenance activities for mechanical and electrical infrastructure are completed to agreed policy, procedure and standards
- Control of operational budget
- Ensures ITIL Service Operations are followed to agreed process and procedures
- Responsible for the end of life management of engineering infrastructure and identifying systems requiring capital investment
- Responsible for the safe implementation of locally managed engineering projects and overseeing the implementation of larger infrastructure project, without impact to customers
- Provides sales, commercial and customer support to help drive business growth and customer satisfaction
- Works to build and maintain good working relations with inter-department and wider business teams
- DCS Site Operations Teams (EU & Asia) – daily
- DCS Service Operations Teams (ITIL Event, Incident, Change and Problem Management) - weekly
- DCS Site Operations Management – occasionally
- DCS Sales – occasionally
- DCS customer – occasionally site tours