What are you going to do as a Field Service Engineer?
You will be responsible for the testing, pre-commissioning, commissioning, installation, inspection and supervision of rotating equipment / turbomachinery controls. This involves occasionally working on the mechanical components but mainly on the control units (PLCs) of turbines, pumps, compressors, generators, etc.
You will travel internationally around 50% of the time, worldwide.
You will also be tasked with developing relationships with clients and providing technical support & advice.
So, what's in it for you?
* Open and ambitious working environment
* International travel (overtime & overnight compensation structure)
* Advanced salary package
* Direct career growth path
What is expected of you as a Field Service Engineer?
* MBO/HBO - Elektrotechniek (knowledge of PLCs is a must)
* 5+ years' experience with rotating equipment / turbomachinery / compressors / etc.
* Fluent ENGLISH and/or DUTCH. IF not Dutch, must be EU national and residing in the Netherlands at the time of application.
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a very ambitious American organization that has their EMEA headquarters in the Amsterdam area. Our client boasts an open Dutch culture with the financial backing of an American oil&gas powerhouse. They are one of the worldwide top companies in rotating equipment control systems.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Field Service Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.