Global Product Specialist Solutions – Energy Distribution
ABB is looking for a Global Product Specialist. As a Global Product Specialist (Product Manager) your responsibility will be to deﬁne, plan and ensure implementation of product strategies in assigned area to meet business objectives in agreement with the global product strategy of product Group Energy distribution.
• Manage low voltage products/solutions from both a technical and a business perspective, establish an international network, and represent the voice of the customer within our organization.
• Perform in-depth market analysis for identifying customer requirements, value proposition, tracking global trends, and unlocking new opportunities for ABB.
• Acting as interface between external global markets and internal functions such as Sales, R&D, SCM etc.
• Translate customer needs into technical specifications and take the lead within the product development or cost streamlining process.
• Champion new solutions based on extensive market analysis, clarify product positioning within the portfolio, and ensure that different segments are suitably covered. Owning the technical and market specifications for products and determining business plans that ensure sustainable growth.
• Take ownership of market communication, including preparation of marketing collateral and professional support for new product rollouts.
• Initiating and driving go to market strategy, such as launch planning and product implementation .
• Manage the full Life cycle of respective product portfolio.
• Bachelor’s Degree or above, preferably in direction of Electrical-, Mechanical-, Mechatronics engineering or relevant discipline.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
• 5 years’ experience in Product Management or Product Marketing. International experience is preferred
• Market knowledge of low voltage energy distribution- products, applications and solutions. Such as distribution enclosures and DIN rail components.
• Inclination to innovation to translate market trends into future portfolio and technical requirements.
• Teamwork and effectiveness in an international working environment.
• Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivation and independent working approach.
• Strong motivation to achieve targets.
• Readiness for travels: domestic and international travels, mainly NL/BE/Europe.
More about us:
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day.
Apply online and let’s write the future, together.