As Project Manager, you are responsible for delivering complete 5-25 MEUR capital equipment projects for cheese and powder production with high financial\technical risks and potentially significant change implications for one or more business areas. Projects are executed with involvement of multiple external and internal organisations. This includes leading the project team and customer through the process of engineering, manufacturing, delivery, installation, commissioning and performance tests. You will manage international distributed project teams up to 20 people.
Main tasks/activities :
• Building rapport with stakeholders;
• Manage customer relation and contracting;
• Planning of resources and activities, delivery times, budgets and scope of supply during the decision phase of a sales process;
• Set up of the project file for new incoming orders (including project planning, detailed budgets, resources, quality plan, etc.);
• Initiate and deliver on detailed planning of resources and activities (contracts, engineering, purchase, site work, etc.);
• Arrange the optimal resource planning and motivate the project team members;
• Execute project administration (budgeting, contract variations, invoicing, etc.);
• In consultation with the technical specialists ensure full compliance with project specifications;
• Manage Suppliers;
• Coordination of the on-site activities during installation, commissioning and performance validation;
• Finalize projects by fulfilling contract demands and thorough evaluation of all activities in the projects (finance, documentation, improvement reports, etc.);
• Reporting the project status to the governance body and Project Board;
• 5-10 years of practical experience in project management in complex, international capital equipment projects.
• BSc or equivalent degree in engineering.
• Structured, overviewing, prioritising and motivating managerial skills
• Focus on ‘driving for results’;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Proficient in managing difficult stakeholders;
• Experience in the dairy \ food industry is an advantage.
• Experience in spray drying technology is an advantage.
• PMI PMP Project management qualification is an advantage.
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Good command of German is an advantage.
• Proficient using MS Office and MS Project
• Experience with SAP is an advantage
• Driving licence
We are part of an international business environment therefore the Project Manager should be prepared to travel to our customers and suppliers in other countries up to 25% of working time.
What we offer:
The opportunity is yours !
Send your application – with your English CV attached – online through our website www.tetrapak.com where you can find all our open vacancies.
Please note that the applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis. The selection process consists of a pre-screening HR interview, followed by a personal meeting with the Hiring Manager and a second-round structured interview with a business simulation exercise. Initially, we will only notify those who are invited to participate in the selection process. When the position is filled, we will notify all applicants by all means.
Tetra Pak is committed to protecting its employees, customers and you, our candidates.
We are working towards completing all or most of the steps in the recruitment process for this position by virtual means and further information will be provided as part of the recruitment process.