We are seeking an enthusiastic and customer-oriented
Service Account Representative
In this position you can be based either in the Netherlands-Dordrecht or in Belgium-Groot-Bijgaarden.
to be the main customer contact for Technical Service matters. This will include facilitating our service sales growth ambition through account management, sales opportunity analysis, management of service contracts, service coordination and customer support. You will be offering quality service with innovative solutions, looking to drive excellence in customer satisfaction.
What your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
• Provide input to the preparation of the sales strategy by using internal and external data sources.
• Analyse and follow up sales opportunities and promote services based on customer information, together with the Technical Account Managers and Technical Key Account Managers.
• Manage customer relationships from an operational perspective through structured communication.
• Analyse and follow up customer satisfaction results together with the technical sales functions
• Coordinate and follow up the service events with customers
• Support the preparation of service contract execution and confirm resources for delivery of services and service delivery control
• Coordinate and follow up service contract execution and service contract fulfilment
We believe you have:
• Minimum BA education background in Business Administration or Engineering
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in sales administration/service areas, having had direct contact with customers
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Fluency in English and Dutch ideally with high level French language skills
• Good attention to details to administrative tasks, results driven attitude
• Organised and systematic approach
• Ability to multitask, able to work under pressure
• You are a team player, able to collaborate with different departments
• Excellent customer orientation
• Willingness to travel occassionally
What we offer:
How to apply?
If we have raised your interest, we would like to hear from you.
Please submit your application in English online no later than 28th of February, 2018.