We are looking for a Service Engineer
You will be based in Dordrecht (Netherlands)
What you will do:
In this role, you will be a part of a professional and dedicated team responsible for delivering technical products and support to our customers by providing preventive maintenance and technical services.
You will act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak and help maintain the company’s reputation for commitment and service worldwide. That’s why we consider this role to be of great importance.
In this position, you will be travelling extensively, and you need to be flexible. Therefore, we are looking for candidates within the Benelux region.
Your main responsibilities:
• Provide installation, commissioning, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting services on Tetra Pak Packaging Equipment’s as well as to drive continuous improvement at the customer's plant;
• Liaison with customers to establish and maintain a continuous positive relationship as well as follow-up with customers' concerns and problems;
• Conducts training of customer personnel on packaging equipment;
• We are looking for a customer and service-oriented person with drive and ability to take own initiatives and work independently. You are a true team player with high commitment and you are challenged to handle customer expectations;
• Furthermore, you are persistent and efficient with a logical/structured way to solve the issue.